Welcome, and thanks for visiting!
I'm Thea and I'm on a Journey to Style...
In other words, I'm tired of feeling depressed when I open my closet, fed up of having 'nothing to wear', and I've had enough of not having a clue about how to make the best of how I look.
So I'm setting out to revamp not just my wardrobe, but my whole approach to how I dress, how I look, and how I relate to my appearance!
To find out more about what I'm planning, please take a look at:
And you can find out more about me here
On this journey I'm hoping to uncover - and discover - plenty of useful tips and info not only for myself... but also to pass on to YOU and anyone else who is on (or wants to start) a similar journey.
I do hope you'll come with me... It's going to be fun!
The Journey so far...
I'm currently on Stage One
, right at the beginning of my journey.
I'm calling this stage 'Taking Stock', and here on my website and on my blog
, you'll find me considering:
- Where I am right now: lifestyle-wise as well as style - or lack of style - wise
- Some of the issues facing women in the eternal (and frankly unwinnable) struggle to look our best at all times
- The clothes, shoes and accessories that I currently own. Yes, I'm having a detailed look at - and making an inventory of - every single item!
- Sources of information and inspiration. Style books and guides, fashion magazines, websites, blogs... Which are great? Which are worth a look? And which are just a waste of time?
- Ways to shape up (and, I hope, lose some weight in the process).
I'll also be embarking on my first big 'out of comfort zone' experience: getting fitted for a bra
On top of all that, I've promised myself that I will not buy anything
during this stage in my project. Realistic? And, given my Ebay habit, even possible? We'll have to wait and see!
Check out how far I've got on my main Journey to Style
Want to stay up to date on what I'm doing? Then check out my blog
and/or follow me on Facebook
And last but not least, I'd love to hear from you. So if you have any comments or questions, please do get in touch
What to read next:
Find out where I'm up to on my Journey to Style
Read my general articles on clothes, style & looking good
comments powered by